The fundamental requirement of any Internet Market Service is to attract targeted visitors to your web site and turn them into customers … And yet most websites don’t attract any visitors at all!
There’s A SECRET Way You Can Tell If A Website Is Going To Get Customers … Or Not.
Maybe you’ve experienced that proud moment when your website first went online. Your web designer took your scrappy brief and turned it into an award winning extravaganza. It looks truly stunning, you’ve shown it to your family and friends and they all agree – you’re about to corner the Southampton wireless security market.
However, 6 months later on: the phone still isn’t ringing off the hook, the contact form lies dormant and you can see the tumbleweed blowing over the site every time you look at the analytics.
Worse still, when you type “Southampton Wireless Security” into Google, your site just doesn’t feature anywhere. Instead, your main competitor taunts you with their pole position sucking up all that lucrative Google traffic.
You see, marketing isn’t just a bolt-on at the end. It must be built into your site from the ground up, long before you get round to worrying about:
- the design
- home page, about us, …
- flash animation
- latest calendar, cool code widget,…
Unless of course you’re not planning on getting any new customers from the web! I call these brochure sites – the only customers you get have been sent there by you. The focus has been design not internet marketing.
I’m Raglan Tribe and my company offers an Internet Marketing Service that designs web marketing systems for attracting new customers to your business. Oh, and while I’m about it… just what is the secret for getting web customers? Before I begin… Pull your chair up and lean in closer.
Understanding the web profile of your target MARKET will affect every aspect of your site design!
Let me explain… Where your market hangs out will directly impact:
- Domain Name
- Site Structure
- External Links
- Meta Tags
- Anchor Text
And so on … Do you know the profile of your target web market? Now come on… Do you really know? … This is just too important to guess. Any internet marketing service must work out:
- Which sites they frequent?
- What keyword phrases do they use?
- How many of them are there for each keyword phrase?
- How many competitors are vying for the same keywords?
- What problems are they trying to solve?
- What are their demographics?
- Where are your customers in their decision journey?
Internet Marketing Service
At Clockwork Sales, we …
- Identify the web profile of your target market
- Then we plan the most appropriate content and structure for your site
- And most importantly, the right conversion mechanisms so that customers ACT and you PROFIT!
We design web marketing systems that are built from the ground up for ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS and MAKING SALES
All our systems include:
- Market Tracking
- Easy Publication of New Content
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Design Update Without Changing The Content
Enter your First Name and email address to download your Free “Lead Generation Blueprint” and to find out more about our Internet Marketing Service.