Quickly Get Your Professional Service Business Off The Ground With These Handy Videos That Show You How To Get Clients Now
My name is Raglan Tribe and I’ve made a few videos to help you “kick-start” your consulting or coaching career. Now one of the biggest barriers to setting up your own professional service practice is getting clients! You can’t really call yourself a consultant, coach or service provider until you’ve bagged your first client. If you’re struggling to get clients then these videos will quickly get you started.
I’ve been consulting since 2003 and have won all kinds of clients from Government to large companies such as: Toyota, Hyundai, Ford, Toshiba, Finmeccanica all the way down to the very smallest of businesses. Either way, my approach is very similar. You see, it doesn’t really matter how big the organisation is, it all comes down to building relationships with individuals and the techniques are universal.
Focus on Relationship Building
- You need to build a relationship over time before they trust you enough to undertake the service.
- First you become visible to a client, either because of something that you’ve written or maybe a talk that you’ve given and they approach you or you go to them.
- Next you make contact and you both agree to some follow up meeting. All the time, your credibility is growing .
- You listen to their requirements at the follow up meeting, maybe give a presentation and this may lead to further meetings with their colleagues.
- Then eventually you bond and connect with a potential buyer who is authorised to contract your service.
- You reach conceptual agreement then there comes the critical stage of clinching the deal in the form of a proposal that gets contractually accepted by the client.
- Now you deliver the assignment with great results so that they keep coming back for more and more business. Not only that, they also refer other business to you and your practise grows in line with your delivery success.
But there are plenty of challenges. It takes time to get clients and land the deal and that’s time without any earnings. Your fees have to be high to recover all the lost marketing time. There’s endless frustration with follow up and chasing. You can’t control the flow of business with multiple opportunities on the go. After a while you’ll rely more and more on repeat business from existing clients. This is a good sign as it demonstrates good delivery, but it also can limit the growth of your practise.
But I told you that you can get clients today! So how do you overcome these obstacles and build high value relationships that yield business without sacrificing all your precious time. Well you either focus on prospects where you aready have a relationship such as ex colleagues or previous customers or the answer lies in Web Chemistry.
So What Is Web Chemistry?
… and How Can It Get Clients Today
Web Chemistry is a structured approach for getting clients and managing new client relationships over the internet. I’ve put together a short video on web chemistry and in it I show you:
- How to position your expertise online and avoid the cycle of feast and famine
- How to save time and the frustration of endless follow-up
- The top 3 strategies that build residual income streams and that raise your daily fees
- The most critical factor for selling high value services over the internet (hint: it’s not relationship building)
- How to consistently manage and control your sales funnel to achieve the right level of client flow
Web Chemistry helps you build strong relationships and position your expertise online to secure high value clients, even while you sleep.
Watch my video to find out more and get clients now.